Friday, December 31, 2010

The tears I shed cannot bring you back




You were a loving mother, sister, daughter, wife, one of the best cousin's anyone could have, a reliable friend, an army hero, a police officer, and anyone who had the privilege of meeting you, was truly honored. You spent your life bringing peace and love and shed light on matters that others were afraid to. You did more than most do in a lifetime. Without you I could not have grown to be the person I am today. My heart is broken. The piece that broke off when I heard that you were gone is gone forever. A piece of me left, when you did. The tears I shed cannot bring you back. If we can just be with you one last time...

You will never be forgotten, forever in our hearts. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.

R.I.P GUERLEN GUERRIER 04.15.85 - 12.28.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...