Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Does this Upset You? It Should

Excerpt taken from the article, "Black and “BEAutiful” Women, STAND UP!"
"Not to put any males down, seeing as how I am one, but the truth is the truth despite what perspective it’s told from. And the truth is, some women are sexable, and some are wifeable. So many of you are almost too wifeable, and that’s the problem; several men right now don’t want to wife, they want to spread your legs. They don’t want to respect you, because, quite honestly, respect interferes with the nut. It’s not a bad thing; men can attest to this—I certainly can. I, we, and they, would all (at times) rather have a girl that has no vision in life, no ambition, no goals, no promise, and no dignity, because that equates to ejaculation on top of ejaculation on top of ejaculation on top of ejaculation. Meanwhile, the respectable women who know they deserve more than a quick lay unfortunately remain untouched for now, preserved for later; in so many ways, 2010 is the season for girls, not women—and until he mans up, he won’t be ready for you.
It is a sad but honest truth that so many women who exemplify the very essence of the word “beauty” will have to wait for their reward, but in the meantime, continue to love yourselves despite yourselves, ladies. And do it better than anyone else ever could, because at that point you transcend the threshold of black mediocrity that America profits all too easily from, and in the blink of an eye become B E A utiful."
Full article found here: http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/12/black-and-“beautiful”-women-stand-up/

Too many times have I been between the respectable me and the "ME" that men want. Sometimes it is easier to lower my expectations, lower my self worth for a little companionship. It's hard living everyday with no one to live it with. I used to think that being single would be the end of the world for me. So in essence I made sure I was never alone. I kept the company of men who I knew wanted nothing more than a sexual experience. I did this because at the time, that is what I wanted also. When I wanted something deeper I couldn't because I led these men to believe that I never wanted anything deeper than that. It's hard to live with decisions that we have made. It's hard when you have to live with a decision you made when you were young. When you grow up and realize that you have made some mistakes that you can not take back it's a very tough pill to swallow. I have since then reverted back to my TRUE self and it has proven much harder to get the respect and love that I desire. I am still in search for the man that can handle the beauty and essence of a real woman. Until then I will bask in my own ambience, wink wink. 



Photo of Marthe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...