Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving is upon us again. And every year someone says let's all say what we are thankful for. Some people are thankful for the material things. Other for the more meaningful. Most people look at their family and they know without them there wud be nothing to be thankful for. And then some people stand up every year and say they are thankful for their good job, the money, or the fame.

With that being said I am thankful for God. Without him nothing is possible. He wakes me up everyday so that I could be the best mother possible for my two children. I live and would die for them. Without the grace of God I wouldn't even have them. So this year along with ever past and future, I am thank for God, thankful for life, and thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...